Call for Submissions
The Miscellanies Project is now inviting contributors. Participants in this project must have at minimum a master’s degree in history, theology, philosophy, religious studies, literature, or related fields, or be able to demonstrate their qualifications to contribute to the project.
[Read more about The Miscellanies Project and Reader]
Stage One: Topic Selection – Deadline December 1, 2017
The first stage in The Miscellanies Project will be identifying topics of interest.
- Peruse the Miscellanies Index and select one or more (preferably three or more) of Edwards’ entries.
- Take note of important keywords in the title and body text of the entries (but not in the footnotes).
- Complete the submission form below.
- You will be notified if your selection is not available.
Stage One Submission
Include the following information in your submission:
- Website (if applicable)
- Qualifications and Brief Bio
- Selected Miscellanies (ex: 434,557)
- Keywords (ex: heaven,angels,progressive,hell,torments)
Email the required information to info@jesociety with “Contributor” as the subject line.
Stage Two: Article Submission – Deadline June 1, 2018
Articles for The Miscellanies Reader should range between 1,000 and 3,000 words.
Stage Three: Publication – estimated December, 2018
Online exhibition and publication of The Miscellanies Reader.