Development on the Visual Edwards Project continues apace with some significant advances, including the ability to combine separate and even disparate visualizations to create a much larger view of Jonathan Edwards’s thought, live reference links to WJEO which track current and cumulative references, and new style options. As a confluence of theology, technology, and art, the Visual Edwards Project leverages state of the art methodology to lift the exploration of Edwards’s writings into a new and dynamic domain.
Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS: Students and scholars are now invited to contribute essays for publication in The Jonathan Edwards Miscellanies Companion, Volume 3, Foreword by Rhys Bezzant, Director of the Jonathan Edwards Center Australia, Senior Lecturer, Ridley College, Melbourne. Participants in this project must have at minimum a master’s degree in history, theology, philosophy, religious studies, literature, or related fields, or be able to demonstrate their qualifications to contribute to the project. Essays should be 5000–7000 words and not previously submitted or published elsewhere.
Topic/Abstract Selection Process
- Consult the topics published in the previous volumes
- Peruse the Table to the Miscellanies for subjects of interest
- Select a topic from the Table
- By June 15, 2022, email a 250–300 word abstract with qualifications and a brief bio (.doc or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Abstract Submission”
- Abstracts will be reviewed by an editorial board
- Notifications of abstract selection will be emailed June 30, 2022
- Abstract deadline – June 15, 2022
- Notification of selection – June 30, 2022
- Essay submissions due – December 31, 2022
- Peer review and revisions – Spring 2023
- Publication by JESociety Press – Fall 2023